Thursday, March 19, 2009

In approximately an hour or two, I will be driving to Tanjung Sempang Mengayau (The Tip of Borneo) together with Fiona, Lorena, and Sondang! This will be my first time driving there.  I've been there 3 times but I've never driven there, so this will be our little adventure for the day.  I will just have to rely on the signs and hope that we will go in the correct junctions that will lead us to our destination.  

It's gonna be fun! I just love it when friends come over for a visit because I get to do these kinda things!  One thing I haven't done but would really like to do though is climbing Mt. Kinabalu.  That mission is yet to come.  

Will post photos of our exciting little adventure today :D 

3 comments:

Deanna Beryl said...

silakaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! hahahhaha. have fun!

ok if i still semangat, i'll climb the mountain with you! :P

Jules said...

hahaha! okeh bebeh! :D kalau masih bersemangat, silalah beritahu saya! heheheheh

Lorena said...

bah..when we want to conquer the gunung this? come we set a time..untuk adra julie..adra..hehehehehe