I feel so disconnected to myself right now. It's as if I'm just looking at myself from a distance, watching this person walk and talk, faking feelings and expressions.
Right now, probably the only time I feel me is when I'm with my puppies. Weird, I know.
Didn't mean to come up with this after a 2-weeks hiatus, just not feeling the "me-ness" in me at the moment.
Heh.
5 comments:
hmmm.....funny, because I'm feeling like that too, ever since last year july 13.
Hahahaha.....well, don't you worry dear, I'm sure you will find yourself later on. It's okay to feel that way, at least for the moment. Atokoi! Patut I say that to myself kan! Hahahaha....=p
You take care na *hugs*
My 3 year-old-nephew recently told my brother, "I lost my feelings." Have you lost your feelings? Where did they go?
Seriously, I'll be praying that you find your "me-ness" soon.
Fie: yes, i will. hehe...thanks :D you take care too, see you ssooooonnnnn :D hhehehehehehe
JC: i don't think i lost my feelings...it's just that...hmm...i don't even know how to describe it. hehe...
i swear its the mid-twenties life crisis.
you are not alone. *hugs!
...marilah kita buka kedai Pnoi ni! We will serve the best thai cha yen ever in kk (kalah2 mango cafe hahahahahahaha).
...ptui sempat lagi lawak. got laugh ka you? hihihihih
HAHAHAHHA!! of course lah i laugh, hahha! ya bah kan, kau pun pandai masak sudah kan? kau lah jadi tukang masak ahh, mesti kalah punya! hahahha!
Post a Comment