I had a really great time during the concert last night. This is my first Christmas concert with the Collegiate Chorale and it was really good! I'm glad I'm in the choir:D. After the concert, Dr. Paul talked to me and he said he was really impressed at the choir, not burying their heads in their files and singing "Silent Night" in German! Hahah. I asked him whether the pronunciation of the words were correct and whether he understood what we were singing, his reply was, "Yes, yes, it was world class!" Hahaha. LOL.
Stille nacht...heilige nacht. :D
In a while, the English majors will be going to Phu Kae Gardens in Saraburi for our Sabbath outing. So, I gotta get ready now. Hehe.
Happy Sabbath. :D

"Once in David's Royal City" by the MCCC.

The choir and the string ensemble.

My current desktop wallpaper.
No comments:
Post a Comment