December is here again. I love the month of December! Last night, the AIMS had their program at the auditorium, it was nice. The kids were so adorable! Watching them performing last night made me remembered the times when I got to perform like those kids on stage. It was 12 years ago in the Philippines. Pictures of those times make me want to go back to that age again! I want to be a kid again! Hehe.
Anyways. I'm just taking a break from doing my double-log entry for my Theories class. 4 more chapters to go! Haihhh~! Getting busy, as always, just before the finals. :P
Concert tonight. Hope everything will be alright. I hope I can remember words. Haha! And yeah, hampir menjadi kenyataan --> koir kecil akan ke Negeri Di Bawah Bayu dan ke Bumi Kenyalang tahun depan waktu Songkran! YEAH! Hehehehe:D:D:D:D:D
No comments:
Post a Comment