It's the last day of the year 2005. In 3 hrs 49 mins, we will enter a brand new year. I can already hear drums beating from afar, probably getting ready to mark the new year. I can't help but to reminisce on events that had happened throughout this year. A while ago, I just watched the recorded funeral service of my dear cousin. I wasn't able to attend the funeral service, but as I was watching the CD, I felt as if I was there and tears came streaming down my cheeks freely. Then other events came into my mind - all that happened to me this year. Good and bad. That's the way of life.
But, all those now lingers in my memory. I can only hope that the brand new year will be a good one and that I will be able to accomplish more of what I want to accomplish.
All of us hold dreams for our future, but we can only hope and dream because our lives are in God's hands and He holds the future for us.
I wish everybody a happy New Year and God bless you all!:D
So long 2005, Welcome 2006!
No comments:
Post a Comment