Friday, December 12, 2008

I feel like...

...I can just go to heaven now. *grins*


Had a really nice dinner (thanks Sandy!) with friends a while ago. Sedapppp!! Pictures will have to come later as my camera's dead. It will be resurrected in the morning.

~

The weather is cold and I'm loving it. I don't need the sound of the fan to make me sleep. Oh, I'm so gonna miss this weather when I go home!

~

Tomorrow is Friday. On a normal working day, I would say TGIF, but at this moment I am not liking it. I'm so not looking forward to Friday, because it means the weekend is just around the corner. Weekends pass by quickly! Saturday...Sunday...Monday...Tuesday...then it's back home to rain, mud and humidity. Oh no, don't get me wrong.  It's not that bad being back home. I just miss being here, that's all.


Eyes closing... Soon.

I'm off to la-la land.

2 comments:

Lorena said...

iya dong.. napa sih.. time has to rush by so fast when we don't want it to??? tam mai?

because time will never wait, that's why.

Jules said...

exactly...sungguh menyedihkan oh kan!