The morning began with a series of unfortunate events...actually only an unfortunate event in which I refuse to elaborate further because of the extreme embarrassment it caused. Then we had pad pak, ka pao ghai and tom yam ghai for brunch at New Zealand, and later went to the cafe to accompany D for her lunch. Oh, I also did a stupid thing and totally regretted doing it.
Anyway.
Today...
Met with one of my favourite teachers, Mrs. Nebres. Had a little chat about our lives as teachers - she shared some insightful thoughts about being a teacher and how to handle the students. :D
Stopped by Julie's office too! :D
Auntie Ritha and family brought us out to dinner in Texas. Had a good meal!
It felt really good to be back in MC. I still feel closely connected to this place. Being here brought back the memories of the good old days of college - four years full of good friends, food (glorious food!), motorbike adventures, traveling, laughter, music, heartbreaks, happiness, arguments, study, study, study.
Okay, I'm being so nostalgic. I'm so not ready to leave this place just yet.
---
Will be leaving in 2 1/2 hours.
Thank you to all of you who have made our stay a very pleasant one! :D
3 comments:
it was awesome to have you guys on campus!!!
can't wait to see you guys later (hey mango cafe RIGHT hehehehe!!!) :P
DQERQERQELRK
I have to leave this place to have perasaaan seperti kamu ini!!
anyways..PLEASE PLAN TO COME BACK OKEHHH!!! :D
it'll much fun next time because i won't be preoccupied with work and sh*t like that
Deanna: YES, mango cafe is a must!! kita mesti cari masa yang paling sesuai nanti! :D
Daron: itulah kan! of course, sudah ada plan ni! haha! skarang tinggal perlu kumpul tusin lagi...hihihihihi
Post a Comment