On Thursday the MC Chamber Choir and String Ensemble will be leaving for the Malaysia-Singapore tour. I'm excited to be going on this trip, but at the same time, I'm also sad because I'll miss my last Songkran here in Thailand. Of the two Songkrans I had here, the first one was the best. One of our Thai friends, Kip, invited us to go home with her to Roi Et (about 8 hours from MC). It was really fun! We sat at the back of her pickup truck all the way to her home (arrived at midnight). Playing water at her hometown, going to Ubon Ratchathani and swimming in the Mekong River - those were some of the things we did while we were there. Oh, and we also had the chance to participate in the 'blessing' ceremony held at her grandparents' home. :D

Taking picture at Pha Taem (Ubon Ratchathani)...Laos is just on the other side of the river. Hehe.

At Kip's grandparents' home.

Felly and I at the Mekong River. So
"sakai", it was as if we have never seen sand before! Haha!
Good times. Good times. :D
No comments:
Post a Comment