Well... here I am again. After so long.
First of all, I would like to wish Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri to all Muslims around the world. I miss Hari Raya. I miss going to people's house during Hari Raya. I miss eating kuih raya. I miss HOME!
I just found out that one of my cousin has already given birth! Yays!!! Another anak buah in da house! :D
Anyway.
School's fine. Getting busier each week. Projects, presentations, assignments, etc.! Begini pulak kehidupan senior ya? Baru tau. Next year, akan tambah sibuk lagi. Final semester, touring (Semenanjung M'sia and S'pore!!), graduation, more projects...aduh! Tapi tidak apa, in about 6 months (May not counted) I'll be out of here for good! I'm not tired of schooling, I just need some rest before continuing. I'm tired of people here that are...hmmm...begitulah. I just want to get out of this place, and go back to my comfort zone. I hope the next school I attend, this kind of situation doesn't appear.
I think that is it for now. Not in the mood of updating these days. I don't know why. But probably it will come back after this week. Hopefully.
No comments:
Post a Comment