Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Holiday Fun!

The mid-term break was great!

The first three days were spent in MC, catching up with assignments, projects and papers to finish.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

On Thursday, we went to Dreamworld! That was my first time going there and I was really excited to play the games. It's been a long time since I visited a theme park, so yeah, I was really excited! I loved all the rides, except for the Viking, now that, I hated! It felt as if my intestines and all the insides of my stomach were going to spill out from my mouth! That was the first ride.

After that, we went for the bumper car ride. It was fun, but I didn't quite enjoy it because I was still dizzy from the Viking ride. After the bumper car ride, we went for the hanging coaster. It was great! There were times that I felt as if I was going to fall off, but, it was just a feeling of course. That was the thrill, and I loved it! I loved the speed especially!

Next ride was the Space Mountain. That was also a cool ride. It was dark inside, sort of a galaxy inside with stars and replicas of the planets.

Then after that we went to the Super Splash! Before going for the Super Splash ride, me, Deanna and Lem stood on the bridge. And when the splash came, it was really an awesome sight! The splash was big!!Of course we got wet..but, oh well, I really enjoyed it! The Grand Canyon was okay, not so challenging though.

After lunch, we went to Snow Town. The ticket was 150 Baht, and you can stay inside for as long as you want. I thought it would not be too cold so I only used one of the two sweaters I brought with me, plus the one provided at the entrance. I was mistaken. It was really cold inside that after about 10 to 15 minutes, I couldn't feel my fingers. One thing I enjoyed in Snow Town was going on the sled! Super fun! Then only thing I wished was that I didn't have to drag the plastic sled all the way up. When I went out of Snow Town, my fingers and toes melted. And boy, the feeling of it 'melting' was not a pleasant one. It was painful! What an experience!

The last ride (it was unplanned) was the Hurricane! Super-duper fun! It looked really scary when you're watching how it goes but when you're on it, it is really fun! Not scary at all! Much, much, much better than the Viking, that's for SURE!

Next time, when we go to Dreamworld (next semester!) again, I will know which rides to go and which ones not to go. One thing I'm sure is that Hurricane is a MUST!

For more pictures of Dreamworld, please visit my flickr.

No comments: