Monday, November 06, 2006

I just love these three munchkins! :D

I am all smiles today. The reason? Because I finally got the chance to talk to my cousin, who is more like a big sister to me, on the phone! It was almost 10 p.m. (U.S. time) but the whole family were still awake. At first I was chatting with her (from the library, hihihi..ssshh!) and then I told her that I wanted to call her. I did, and it felt so good to hear her voice again after so long! We talked for about 7 minutes and after that call, I had a quiz. I didn't study for that quiz, but I was so happy about the call that I almost didn't care whether my answers were correct or not. Hehe!

Here is a picture that she sent this morning. The kids were playing with Johnsons&Johnsons powder. Brianna was the leader, Tyler was her follower and Peyton (poor kid) was the victim. You could see that the description follows - see who has the most powder on his body!! Poor Peyton, luckily he was all smiles in this picture :D

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

1 comment:

Jim said...

So cute.