Monday, September 18, 2006

It's almost a month since I last posted anything in here. Well, it's just because there's another blog that I am supposed to post something everyday. One of my classes this semester is Creative Writing and instead of a daily journal, the teacher has created a blog in which each of the students in this class would be able to contribute their thoughts and the others will be able to comment on it.

Well...something new about me this semester - I am taking Chinese class! Hahahah! It's a 2-credits class that is offered for the first time in this college (I think). So, since I'm lacking of 1 point for my free elective course, I decided to take this class. When this semester ends, I have no worries on choosing what course to take for my free elective and hopefully next year, it will be smooth sailing all the way to May.

Hmm...I guess that's about it for now. I can't think of what to write anymore.

Have a good day!

No comments: