It’s a new day again. It felt good to wake up, go for yoga, walk around the track and see the sunrise this morning. It might have been a good start for the day if nothing had happened back home. Today, my beloved cousin will be laid to rest until Jesus comes. I might look and act as if nothing happened, but there are times that my mood suddenly changes. I just want to say that it’s still a mask that I’m wearing, inside it still hurts so bad. So, forgive me if I suddenly go quiet or act differently. Yesterday, I skipped my 8 o’clock class – feel pretty guilty about it, but glad at the same time. I knew that even though I went to class, I might not be able to fully concentrate on what the teacher says. On the other hand, I can say that I’m glad I didn’t go to class because I got to chat with my cousin and just talk about our cousin. I cried as we had our chat, he cried too. He said he called our uncle and our uncle told him not to worry because they are doing okay. I’m also glad when he told me that the support given by other family members were great – as soon as my uncle called his other siblings, they immediately went to the hospital even though they live 2 or 3 hours away from Kota Marudu. I was glad and comforted to have known that. There are three of us first cousins who are not able to go home – a cousin and her 3 children in the UK, another cousin in KL and myself – I’m not alone in my feelings after all.
Anyway, I’m still trying to feel better but it’ll take time. I just have to occupy my mind with other things so that I won’t think about it all the time. And I’m glad that I have my friends to do that.
On the other hand, tomorrow the Chamber Choir, together with some teachers and students, will be traveling to Chiang Mai! I have been waiting for tomorrow to come and finally it’s here! The journey will be 10 hours long - macam mo pigi Tawau saja or even further…hehe, cakap-cakap saja ni, bukan saya pernah pigi Tawau.:P
I guess this will be my last post for this week; next post will be on Monday the 14th. So have a good day and good weekend!
Oh, and HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my cousin and room mate, Lorena! May God bless you with many more birthdays to come. Always be thankful for birthdays. :)
p/s: I can't shout in my shoutbox, dunno why leh. Kakak Bibi, tnx, I know I can always count on you. I haven't been smsing you lately, miskin bah hehe, will do soon:)
1 comment:
hi lavonne!
you came across my blog about some tanak wagu?oh...ehheh...ehm, gonna go back in december, but not sure of the date yet...yabah, haih~! i really wanted to go to your wedding, but what to do lah...eh, you have blog oso?but y kenot open?heheh..
Post a Comment