Monday, November 21, 2005

More pictures...

Right now, I'm watching Roswell and eating Tofiluk. Hehe. Didn't know tofiluk was sold in Thailand, never came across one until Daron saw the wrapper on the ground in Chiang Mai. We checked their 'Snack Bar' and lo and behold, Tofiluk! Heheh. Haven't eaten tofiluk for a long time, and when I tasted that familiar taste again, it felt good! Hehe. Well. Here are some more pictures of the trip and also the concert. As I've said before, I'm too poor to own my own camera, so these pictures were taken from D and D's digicam. Hehe. Thanks guys. :)

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Shimona, Bob, Me and Joy at the waterfall.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
The 'fountain'. Look how clear the water is!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Me and Daron drinking the water from the 'fountain' for good luck. Hehe. So superstitious. Well, it was just for fun - at least for me. Hehe.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Shimona took this. Not bad. Hehe. Before going sight seeing, after a really good lunch!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Me and the kids. Deanna said they wanted to take picture with me, but they were shy at the same time, I had to be extra friendly. Hehe.

Now, pictures of the concert.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
RJ, Deanna and Me.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
with Sendy.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Julie and Julie. Hehe.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
with Tanya.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
with my good kaibigan, RJ. Hehe. Did I used the right word, RJ? Hehe.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
JJ, me, Fie2 and Pappu.

That's all folks. Nite nite. :)

1 comment:

Jules said...

hahahah...salamat po! i want to learn that language again..hehehe..maybe someday:)