Tuesday, September 01, 2009

M.V. Doulos is back in Sabah

I love it when Doulos stops by KK - the books are wayyyyyy cheaper than those sold in, say, Salvation.  The CDs are also cheap! Got a Mark Harris CD for only about RM6.70 (worth RM39.90 in Salvation!) at the buy-any-3-items-for-RM20 section.  I also got a "Cook's Bible" and a book on baking for my Mom.  I wanted to buy more but we were running out of time as the driver was in a hurry to go back.  







Gotta find a time to go again soon before it sails away.  

2 comments:

cassie said...

glad that you got to go to Doulous. I did not get the chance to go there when it was i Bangkok. Too many things to do. Bukan baru datang kah tu Doulos??? Macam last year ja! Hahaha....well, there's always a next round of visit =)

Jules said...

haha! ya, macam baru last year datang kan? and i thought dorang cakap last sudah datang Sabah...hmm..hehe...