The next day was good too. I enjoyed the "Down Memory Lane" concert, seeing students of SASS back in the 1940s all the way up to the present being called to the front, some getting emotional, and others just being goofy with their long lost classmates/schoolmates. The scene was just awesome.
Sunday was a hot, hot day but I had fun nonetheless. Started the day by having mee sup for breakfast.
asadappp no moti tie..laid no gia aa nakaakan mee sup :)
Then I was off to the grandstand to enjoy some football matches. They were interesting although someone broke a leg in one of the matches. Sungguh kesiannn...
Then I noticed this jersey...guess who? Hehe!
Ended the day by playing volleyball - didn't plan on it but was pulled into it. Our team (Omong, Choco, Michele, Marsha, Tinah and myself) actually won the first game but lost the second and final games. Ha ha. Our team consisted of girls who haven't touched or played volleyball since our high school days (except for Omong, I guess) and we were playing against an all-boys team who probably play volleyball every day. Despite the sore arms and bruises, it was really fun! :D
Whew, what a weekend! The only thing is my batteries died on me so I couldn't capture the weekend in pictures, but I'm sure there'll be lots of pictures of the weekend available for viewing in FB sooner or later. :D
Looking forward to next year's alumni homecoming weekend!
5 comments:
sadap oh the mee soup..si bob kah that?!?
mmg sedap daron! hehe..tak pa, nnt you come back kita pg makan mee sup..hihih....
ya, bob lah itu..hehe :D
Wah!!! The food!!! Asadaaap oh!! hahahaha....=p
I was thinking Bob too in the first place but wasn't sure. Haahah....he lose weight kah? Compliment!! =D
sia yang bukan sass alumni pun mcm terasa rindu this...hahahahaha. :) mesti siok that!
BOBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBB. Please tell him I rindu him, hehe! :)
fie: hihihi, mmg asaaddaaap no kopio! yes, i think bob ada lose weight sikit...i think lah..hihih
dee: haha, i saw your papa oso on saturday :D ok, i'll tell bob you rindu him when i see him, hihihi..donno when, he pastor saaannnaaaa pedalaman...heheh..
Post a Comment