Friday, March 21, 2008

3 months have gone by and being a teacher has taught me to be more patient and aside from super naughty children who just don't have respect for their teachers (sometimes), life as a teacher is good. I am learning how to be a good teacher, to turn to God whenever I have questions and doubts about my abilities, whenever I feel like blowing up when the students just don't listen. It's certainly not easy, but I am taking baby steps, and hopefully, someday I will have an impact on the students' life.

I am facing a few situations regarding working on Saturday, and one is coming up just around the corner. I believe that God has taken care of this way before hand, and I just have to trust Him. Two others are coming really soon, but so far my colleagues have been very understanding of my situation (even though, they are probably a little upset about this). It's really not easy for me whenever this comes up, but I rather please my God and do what is right than pleasing my colleagues.

Moving on.

I am really looking forward to the month of April! Miss Julie is coming, and I heard from Fiona that a small group of people from MC are also coming to Sabah! I really miss travelling with the MCCC during the Songkran breaks of 2006 and 2007. Those times spent together as a group are memories that will stick in my heart for a very long time. I used to doubt about my decision of going to MC to study, but now, as I look back at the four years that I've been there, I realised that the decision was probably the best thing that I did at that time. I have no regrets at all, just thinking of the circle of friends I made and how I have grown spiritually. Definitely no regrets.

Have a great weekend everyone! :D

No comments: