First of all, HAPPY NEW YEAR to everyone! I received an sms from a cousin which said "May 2008 be as good as 2007 had been, if not better" - the same goes to all of you out there! For me, the year 2007 was a roller coaster ride: my grandma's passing, a fun (though tiring) promotion trip with the Chamber Choir and Strings Ensemble, final FINAL exams, graduation,job interview (and getting a job!), and other small happenings that sort of made the previous year a mixture of experiences for me. That is the past, and as the saying goes, "The past is the past."
A little update on my life (after the long hiatus)...I officially started my job as a teacher at the school today. The first day of school was hectic! Running here and there, asking lots of questions, getting the students to shut up (hehe!) and being bullied just because I'm a new teacher. Sheesshhhh.. I am in the real world now, and I have to learn how to take care of myself and at the same time defend my rights. I'm like a fish out of the water, but I hope as time passes by, I'll be able to swim freely.
Honestly, I am not sure whether I will be able to stand the pressure/stress of working in a non-Adventist school because of the Sabbath problems that I might face. If it's not too much to ask for, please somehow include me in your prayers. :)
I hope that 2008 will pass by as quickly (if not quicker!) than 2007. Haha! Have a great year ahead everyone!
1 comment:
All the best in your new phase of life. Remember - make every encounter, good or bad, a LEARNING experience. In that way, it doesn't seem so bad, hehe. ;) God bless!
Post a Comment