I chat with my brother on weekends, and that is usually the time when he would send pictures of the puppies to me. Last Saturday, he not only sent pictures of the puppies, but also a short video of the puppies taking their first step! So cute! :D
Well, I have chosen my puppy and that is puppy no. 5! Why? Because that pup is the biggest and guaranteed to have long fur. Oh, and according to my brother, that pup is not lazy (as the other 5) and she is also smarter than the rest! Hahaha! Go girl!

That's my girl :D


Inside a wheelbarrow...don't ask.

Follow the leader...and who's the leader? Only her tail is visible...Hehe! :D
I haven't decided on a name for her yet. Still thinking...for now, I refer to her as 'black head' whenever I chat with my brother online or whenever I call home. Don't worry, she will have a name. Hehe :D
4 comments:
So cute wan my goodness. I cannot tahan la!!
hehe, that's why lah, i kenot wait to go back! :D
Hey, maybe you can call her Bracket cuz her fur colour is black - white - black - white ... Heh... :p Or Splotches? Wahaha....
Bracket...Splotches? Haha, thanks for the suggestion, I'll consider it..Hehe :D Bracket seems suitable, but we'll see..:D
Post a Comment