
It knows how to 'dance' on its feet!
Back to my dog. Yays! 7 pups - 3 males and 4 females. When I went back two weeks ago, I told my brother that I want to keep one of the puppies. So, I think out of the 7 puppies, only 2 or 3 that will remain with us. The rest have to be given away. We can't take 8 dogs, that's too much. We're not rich. I haven't seen (as in through pictures of course) any of the pups yet, my brother said that he would take a picture of them and send it to me. I don't know when he'll do that. Can't wait!
I love to have animals around the house. We used to have animals a few years back: cats, dogs, fishes, guinea pigs, quails, pigeons, roosters and hens, turtles, a talking Myna bird, even an owl. Yes, believe it or not, we had all these animals years ago. Like zoo liddat our house. Hehe.
I had my favourites among all these animals. I had two favourite cats: one was black and white in colour, and the other one was all black. I didn't give names to my cats, they were just too many to name, so I just called them "Meow". Hehe. I liked the black and white cat because it was soooooooo fat and nice to hold. It was a good cat. There was once that it roamed around and didn't come back for a few days, we thought it had died. But, one day it came back. Strangely, it was so manja and stayed at home for the night. The next morning it left again and if I'm not mistaken, the next day we found it dead, trapped on the barbed wired fence. Then I adopted a kitten, all black in colour. It was an orphaned cat, so I took it in. I bought a bottle and fed it with a bottle. For the first few weeks, I had to assist it in holding the bottle. Then one day, I was surprised and amazed that it could hold its own bottle like a baby!! I'm serious, I have a picture to prove it. Soo cute!! That same cat lost one of its ears...that's another story.
Dogs - we had many of them (not as many as the cats though). Unlike the cats, our dogs had names. We had a couple of Rottweilers (given by a Chinese friend), a German Shepherd, a few anjing kampung, and the others I don't know what their breeds were (i.e. short dog with long fur). I had fun with all these dogs. Sometimes I even talk to them while I play with them, and call me crazy, but I swear I see a smile on their faces sometimes! Haaha! I was even bitten by my brother's German Shepherd (it was fighting with Daron's dog, Polo). Hehe. One of my dogs also knew how to 'dance'! Ahh, the memories I have with our pets!

This rooster was a crazy one!
I also loved the roosters my Dad had. I don't know, I just like to watch them. Recently when I went back, I told my Dad that when I return home I want a rooster of my own. Hehe. Oh, if you remember the entry about this (above pic) crazy rooster that chased me, my Dad sold that one already. Thank goodness!
Now to turtles. Currently we have two turtles back home. One is cacat and the other one is normal. Cacat as in its shell didn't grow normally and it has been the same size since I left for Thailand, or even before that, I don't quite remember. I love that turtle because it's not afraid of people, you can hold it and it won't put itself inside its shell. You can pet its head. Hehe. My dog loves it too!
Lastly, our talking Myna bird. I loved this bird. Why? Because it always gives me a signal whenever it hears our car approaching. Now, its signals were very useful to me then because I was only allowed to watch T.V. until 7 p.m. when I was in highschool. But whenever my parents are not in at 7 p.m. onwards, I would curi-curi watch T.V. So, you see why its signals were important? Hahah! Evil, evil, I know! This bird could also 'sing' "God is so good"! Well, not the whole song, because it died before I could teach it to sing the whole song. I miss listening to it 'sing' and I miss feeding it red chillies!
So, yays. Demikianlah al-kisah haiwan-haiwan peliharaan keluarga saya. Hehe.
I should do something educational now. Currently chatting with Jr. @ Dinding..Hihihih..
No comments:
Post a Comment