Three more exams to go but I'm so tired already!!Tomorrow I have two exams, Seminar in English Language in the morning and Creative Writing in the afternoon. After the exams, I have to rush up to the church to play and sing for Roy and Amy's wedding. The wedding starts at 4.30 p.m., Creative Writing ends at 4.30 p.m. too. What should I do? Run up in my school uniform??Hehe...Well, I hope I can finish the exam at least by 3.30 tomorrow so that I will have enough time to berdandan! hihihihih!
Asian Literature this morning was crazy! Section 1 had FOUR long answer questions!! BS the whole time through. What to do lah, I just wrote whatever came into my mind. I'll just wait and see what my grade for that class is next year.
Next year is just about two weeks away! Yays!
Wish me luck! :D
No comments:
Post a Comment