Tuesday, December 26, 2006

surviving Christmas

MERRY MERRY CHRISTMAS TO EVERYONE OUT THERE!

I hope you guys had a wonderful Christmas!

I enjoyed this year's Christmas Day and how it was spent. My friends and I had Mediterranean food for lunch then we spent the rest of the afternoon playing Phase 10 and Pit. Boy, were we noisy when we played Pit. Two..two..three...one...one!! Macam pasar gitu. Who cares, it was FUN!!

We played Pit for about an hour until 6 p.m. Then we headed to uncle Damian's house for Christmas dinner. We just had lunch like 3 or 4 hours earlier, and I was still full. But the food was calling me, and I responded to that call. Curry chicken, roasted chicken, casserole, cakes, etc. ahhhh...nice!! There was really no more room in my stomach after I ate the food at uncle Damian's. In fact, I am still full now! Aiyahhh...how to sleep like this?

Tomorrow, we'll be cleaning our room to prepare for the New Year (we don't want a messy room to greet the New Year). This will be my last Christmas in Thailand. I will surely miss this place when I leave next year. But that's life. I will come back. :D

MERRY CHRISTMAS everyone and be safe during the holiday season :D

No comments: