
Have you ever encountered a crazy chicken? Well, I have. This is my dad's rooster and that rooster is crazy (at least to me). Can you imagine being chased by a chicken? I was chased by this stupid rooster. I didn't do anything wrong, I was just walking pass it when suddenly it gave me a chase. I was afraid that it would peck me that I had to run and climb the small water tank behind the house. Since then, I refused to make friends with this rooster. We used to have a friendly rooster, but this one, not at all friendly.

My cousin, Sounnee MacRyan. They were having fun playing with my camera :D His 8 year old brother took this.

That's me and Tina having a photo with Sounnee's brother, Kubin Shane. He was so chubby when he was a small, and whenever he came to my house the computer was always his first destination. There was once when I was playing the piano and he poked me on the arm with his index finger and then pointed to the computer saying, "tomputer, tomputer". So cuteee! :D

The church where I grew up.

This was the cover of our graduation program, thanks to Kim and Daron. I was just remembering the great times I had in high school and I came across this. It was good to look through it once more.

This is Oscar's little doggie. Sooooooooo cutee, especially when it's seated like this! Heheheheh! So playful summore!

I miss this place. So many memories!
No comments:
Post a Comment