I was confindent that Ron and Kelly would win the race based on their performance throughout the whole leg of the race, but I was also aware that a race is a race and anything could happen. To make the whole story short, Uchenna and Joyce won. So, I lost the bet and I had to drink 6 cups of water. My brother and mom (including Jay) really had a good time laughing at my 'loss'. Hehe. Jay was kind enough to reduce it to 4 cups which I was really grateful for! Haha!

That's Jay and me, taken last Sunday. He growing taller and taller everyday, it feels like it was just yesterday that I carried him in my arms. Now, he's taller than me and he's just 13. :D
------
On another note, I really had fun at Daron's place last Wednesday. The food was great and the cake Shaun made was really delicious! Chervie and Fiona came all the way from KK too. So happy to meet them :D Daron's ex-classmates were there, and an ex-classmate of mine was there too. While the others were chatting among themselves, some of us played UNO and it was really fun! We laughed...and laughed.............and laughed all the time! I don't know what was the real reasons were, I think it must have been the way we played the game especially when Steve joined us. The last game of UNO lasted about 30 minutes (there were 8 of us), until some of us got disoriented as to what cards to put down! No one wanted to lose, +4s and +2s kept on going on. Finally, thanks to Fiona the game ended! It was 15 minutes past ten. Hehe! By the time the game ended my throat hurt, my cheeks hurt and also my stomach. But it sure was fun! Valentino was there too, and during our 'break' from playing UNO, he really did make me laugh so, so hard! He is one funny person that always makes people laugh. Glad to have him as my friend :D
Oh I forgot. We also had a bet when we played UNO. That was when there were only five of us playing. The losers must eat one banana each. I ended up eating 4 bananas. I really have no luck when it comes to betting. :D
No comments:
Post a Comment