Sunday, May 07, 2006

the way kids see it

In church yesterday...

Dr. Ted: When you're rich, and have more money, you become richer. When you're richer and have more money, what will you become?

Kid: A scientist.

Cute :D

That made me laugh. I was sitting alone, at the right-hand side of the church. Just felt like sitting alone - disappointed at what was going on, pondering on what life is all about - what friendship is all about, struggling with different feelings and emotions inside, struggling with myself.

Sometimes life can be difficult to understand. I just wish I could understand everything - my life, myself, my friends,etc. Sometimes I think that by understanding everything that happens around me would make life easier to go through. Not always though.

Hmm. Thinking of all sorts of things now - good and bad - a mixture of everything. I have one more exam. I need to study. Now.

No comments: