Wednesday, May 10, 2006

DONE!

I'm DONE with JOURNALISTIC WRITING, CROSS-CULTURAL COMMUNICATION, SACRED LITERATURE, SOCIOLINGUISTICS AND SURVEY OF BRITISH LITERATURE!!!CHOIR? I'll never be done with choir, at least when I'm still studying here. Hehe.

No more waking up at 7 a.m. every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. No more going to 6 classes with only 1 hour break in between. I will miss Journalistic Writing class though. I just love everything about that class - the teacher, the assignments, the students, the discussions, the journals, the class itself, everything! I think it's the most easy-going class this semester and after this, I doubt that there will ever be such a class anymore because I am a SENIOR!! And my subjects for the next 3 semester including summer classes, will be everything but easy.

Gone were the days when I could still procrastinate. Gone were the days when I could still sit and relax almost everyday. Gone were the days of being a Freshman, Sophomore and Junior. It's been three years. Three not-so-long years. I can't believe that I actually survived until my fourth year here. Hehe. It's been fun with friends and all the activities done. I've been involved in a lot of activities, I had the opportunity to perform on stage more than I had back home, and I have learned a lot since coming to MC. Though I complain, and complain, and complain about this school, I really think that I would actually miss life here at MC when I graduate. Seriously.

Friends. I have made a lot of friends here and it's such a good feeling to be around these kind of friends. Some already left, and some will be leaving. I hate it, I hate goodbyes. But that's life, right? Life. LIFE. L.I.F.E! Anyway, I'm gonna be here for another year, so I might as well enjoy my stay and have fun with my friends!

Hmm. How did I go that far? Macam saya pula yang mo graduate..hehehe Neway, my brother, Feldinand and Heary is here! Yays! Seeing them here feels like they've never left the campus. So happy!

Graduation weekend is just around the corner. Busy. Busy. Busy people around campus making preparations to welcome the Princess on campus. Once again the Princess will make an appearance on campus after 2 years.

I guess I will be hanging out with my bro for the next two weeks. Hopefully. Hehe. Now, I'm just gonna find something to do. Like...ehm, I don't know. Whatever lah.

No comments: