Why am I always the lucky one to be stucked in this uncivilized part of the country while the others are enjoying themselves somewhere out there? A bit sarcastic there, I was just joking. Hehe. Yep, alone again. It's midterm break, and I'm alone in my cell. While others are enjoying themselves out there, I'm in the comfort of my room, trying to think what else is there to do to kill time aside from watching movies and staring at the empty computer screen. Hehe. Nasib baik dua kawan sejati saya berada di sini jugak, kalau tidak saya tidak tahu lah apa mo buat! Hehe.
Sometimes it's not too bad to be alone, but when you are really alone, you can really feel it. Not that I'm not used to be alone, I've been 'alone' this past few weeks anyway. I don't know, but I just feel that way. Ia adalah disebabkan oleh sebab-sebab tertentu yang hanya saya dan Tuhan faham, sebab manusia biasa,seperti saya,tidak mungkin dapat melihat dan memahami apa yang saya sedang rasa dan lalui. Setiap kali saya memikirkan pasal itu, saya akan cuba untuk mengeluarkan pikiran itu dari otak saya. Mungkin ini lah takdir hidup saya selagi saya berada di sini.
Hmm..it's just 10 p.m., what else should I do? Watch movies? Nah, too much of it already this past few weeks. Sleep? Still too early. Stare at the computer screen? Maybe.
No comments:
Post a Comment