Tuesday, October 07, 2008

It's almost two months since I last updated my pathetic blog. And Shimona just tagged me, hmmm... so I guess I have to tell you 5 facts about myself.

It goes like this...

Tell everybody 5 facts about yourself. Usually something unique or that you think few people know about you.

At the end of your facts. Tag 5 people (list their names down) and those people who are tagged will write 5 facts about themselves and tag 5 other people and so on and so forth!


5 facts about myself:

1. I like to look at the clouds during the day, sunsets in the evening, and stars at night.
2. I used to hate playing the violin, but am now loving the fact that I can play the instrument even though I am not so good at it.
3. I want to bungee jump before I reach 30.
4. I wished I had perfect eyesight.
5. I love speed.

I tag:

1. Kim
2. Amy
3. Lola
4. Roy
5. Ita


6 comments:

Unknown said...

YAYs! Finally updated! Muahahaha...

Bungee jump eh? Hmmm.... tell me how it is when u go. Heh. :p

Eh, do Lazik lah! ;)

Jules said...

Lazik? I would like to when I have the moolah to do it :D

Kim said...

hello! apa khabar jules! yes, sungguh lama tidak mendengar khabar darimu (aiseh BM!). ooh ini tag pertama daku, aku akan laksanakan kini eh betulkan my bm this.

Kim said...

pekk. I meant to write "betulkah" instead of "betulkan".

Jules said...

hahaha, you know kim, i pun tak tau lah betul atau salah bm yang awak tuliskan itu..kerja darjah enam pun i tak dapat jawab sebab tak faham! :D hahahah :D

Anonymous said...

everyone has something to say... the only difference is either they want to share it in public or not... bah, write kama. sayang kau inda guna blog kau tiap hari :)