Tuesday, August 12, 2008

I don't know whether there are still souls who have the time to stop by my blog. Anyway, here goes a new entry after a long hiatus.

Deanna was back for a week, and we had the chance to get together last wednesday.  I knew she was coming but Tina didn't so we planned a surprise for her which worked out just nice (I think! :D)  Fie and Dee wanted to try the mee sup Tamparuli, however, the stall was closed so we ate at Restoran Istimewa instead. I had a really nice time getting together with them again, teringat masa-masa silam.  We had our picture taking session, and had a gila-gila time taking lots of pictures! Too bad the lighting in Tina's class was not that good, but what mattered was that we had a great time together!

Here are some of the pictures:

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


On Saturday night, we went out again, this time with Freda, Fiona S. and my brother.  We melepak at Jesselton Point and talked..laughed...talked....until it was 30 minutes past midnight!  I really had a good time! 

---

Tomorrow is Wednesday, and soon it will be Friday.  Next week is a holiday, which is great! I can catch up on my lesson plans, recording music for the upcoming school annual dinner, correcting students' books, etc., etc...Ahhhhh, the joy of being a teacher! 


No comments: