Another long pause from updating my blog. A little update on my life so far:
For the past two weeks, I have been going to Seri Insan as a replacement teacher. It was a last minute thingy, and I was lucky I didn't have to do any teaching because by then, the students were already done with their final exams. I just had to help with the students' drama practice, which was fun but could be stressful and tiring too! Luckily the MD was satisfied with all the hard work the teachers and the students put in in making the drama a success at the Annual Dinner night.
I'm kinda glad for the two weeks, even though I was hesitant at first. I got to know the teachers. I got to know how things work in that school before I officially start work in January. Plus, I get to meet the students! It's really fun mingling with the students (outside the classroom..inside the classroom is a different story :P).
Anyway, I'm glad I'm not the only newbie at that school. I'm really happy and thankful that Fiona will also be there next year! Fie, good luck! :D
Other than that, I'm looking forward to December. It's my favourite time of the year! My Aunt's coming back, 3 weddings to look forward to (plus 1 in Thailand which I can hopefully attend), and some other exciting events that will take place which I will reveal probably later :D
Happy Holidays people!
No comments:
Post a Comment