Last Saturday, I played violin solo (for the first time since I came back) at the crossroad concert at Rani, Tenghilan. Jay was my pianist, and although it is his first time playing as an accompanist for me, I was pretty satisfied with his playing. Planning to make him my official accompanist, paying him each time he plays for me. I guess I'll be playing solo now, and that's something that I need to adjust myself to because all this while, I have been playing either with the String Ensemble or playing duet with Dael.
I met up with Tina at Rani and it was good seeing her. Time and experience have changed the situation and I'm glad that it did. :D

Dze kazens (me, Jay and Tina) ...

Another photo of the prominent cousins, this time with the addition of the little one.
And to end this post...two recent photos of my 7-month-old puppy, Patches:

She loves putting her head out the window of the car and feel the wind..and she also loves the river! :D

Sleeping with its bolster and Mr. Platypus (her constant companion)
2 comments:
AT LAST UPDATE!!!
Walaweh, I lagi rindu you guys!!! Whenever I go to NZ, mesti duduk depan the aquarium...biasa already bah...:P
Eh, is Jay your cousin the one who broke his gigi? Aww, I'm glad he can help you out now. But you're paying him?!!! bagus oh, how about me when I help you the other time, and the other time, and other time...hahahah :)
cannot help but kept on laughing at the bolster. because it reminded of ME! Hahahahaha!!! :P Cute oh your doggie =) =) =)
hahahah! Dee, yes, he is the one who lost 4 gigi..hahaha...and yes, I'm paying him lah konon...for your services, I'll somehow 'pay' you in the future! :D hahahah :D
Post a Comment