Thursday, July 12, 2007

I took the exam this morning, and I PASSED!!! Yays! I did it in 21 mins 52 secs, and scored 47/50. The passing mark is 42, so yes, I did it! :D I was nervous (and my fingers were shaking!), but after I was done answering all 50 questions, I clicked on the results, and what a relief to see my score. Hehe. Now that the hard part is done, I'll just have to improve my driving skills, and take two more exams.

3 comments:

LeM said...

wahh.... ada penambahan driver..
Cayo! Cayo!...ini suatu berita yang sangat baik..muahahhahah!

-inuk

Hobbit Wife said...

Hey Jules...
Good you passed the driving writing test. I'm taking my license AGAIN in Thai. HOpe to get a Thai license. But I sat for the Thai one twice already but still fail. Reason, no handbook in English, ada but not sufficient and doesn't cover 80% of the stuff being tested. Second, the English on the computer sucks 100%. I'm sure you know how it is. When it actually meant "driving" it says "driver". I was wayyyyyyyyyy tooooo confused.

Good luck with the driving part. *_*

Kim said...

wah congratulations... sorry i'm late to hear about this. i didn't know it's computerized now..... wah, ala-ala wawasan 2020 lah.