Tuesday, April 18, 2006

We're Back!

The trip was great! We had great fun wherever we went, although sometimes things just aren't going the way we expected, but nevertheless, we lived that day and went through it no matter what. Singing (and playing) morning and evening daily was tiring, no doubt about that, but it felt good just to be together with the group singing songs and having fun! We battled mosquitoes in most churches, especially in Sabah I guess, right Shizmona? Hehe. New nicknames invented, new friends made and relationships strenghtened because of this trip. I wish the 10 days didn't end so soon. When I was in the airport, waiting to board the plane back to Thailand, I felt like it was just yesterday that we arrived in Kuching Airport. The days passed by quickly, belum puas enjoying myself back home.

Well, here are some of the pictures taken during the trip. There are a lot of pictures, can't post them all.

Image hosting by Photobucket
This was where we stayed in Kuching.

Image hosting by Photobucket
Had the chance to meet ex-schoolmates in Kuching.

Image hosting by Photobucket
Shizmona, Me and Losvina :D

Image hosting by Photobucket
With Joemmaicca in Miri.

Image hosting by Photobucket
Pussshhhhh~!

Image hosting by Photobucket
Kuching Airport a.k.a. KLIA junior.

Image hosting by Photobucket
We also performed at the Sarawak Tourism Center.

Image hosting by Photobucket
Last meal in Kuching.

Image hosting by Photobucket
Our performance in SASS good ol' dewan.

Image hosting by Photobucket
Me, Villary and ehm, I forgot her name. Hehehe.

Image hosting by Photobucket
Lynsdelle and Ken at Pantai Dalit.

Image hosting by Photobucket
UNO - official constant companion of the group. Anywhere, Anytime.

Image hosting by Photobucket
Crocodile Farm in Tuaran. (I never knew it existed before!)

Image hosting by Photobucket
We all had matching umbrellas!

Image hosting by Photobucket
Juji started it first. Hehe.

Image hosting by Photobucket
Aiichi and Bobby the python. :D

Image hosting by Photobucket
My first-hand experience touching a live snake. Not so bad, actually. If I stayed there longer, I would have bonded with that snake. I miss Bobby! hehehehe.

Have to go to class now. Will post more later. :D

No comments: