Sunday, January 23, 2005

Five gurls surviving in MC

i was browsing my pictures folder in my computer awhile ago and i decided to upload some pics of the five of us girls. we've known each other for almost two years now. we've done many crazy and fun things together. we get together. we eat together. we go out together. we laugh out loud together. we play phase ten together. we pokai together. those are some of the things we did together. wherever we go, we just can't keep ourselves from making jokes and from laughing out loud. we've been to places together. we've had arguments, but in the end it all turned out to be okay. age doesn't make us any different from each other. we get along just fine. they're my best friends here on campus. i feel blessed having them as my good friends here in mc. you gurls are the best!:)

2 comments:

Deanna Beryl said...

I couldn't have said it better. Aww, so sweet (*kucikucikucikuciku!*) :)

Anonymous said...

I really miss the good old days Jules. I wish everything could be what it used to be =)